Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MSB Blog #18

I really learned that I need to take a stand when my group gives me too much work and tell them that we need to divide it up evenly and it's unfair to push everything on me because I know the program InDesign the best. I should tell them that that's why we are here, to learn and make mistakes and learn from them.

During the Newspaper project I furthered my experience with professional critiques and working with Adobe InDesign. I feel as if the content of the newspaper was alright, the quality wasn't as great as it could have been but I feel like in the time frame we were given, we did the best we could. Taking this all from the Newspaper Project to MSB, I feel like I can really run the show myself. I can edit my own videos, I can write my own scripts, I can make my own storyboards and all together be the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment