Thursday, January 21, 2010

Internship #10

This is my desk for the major part of my morning, I have read and researched "green activities" for our summer camps green week.

Sometimes I really wonder when I'm here how people can sit at a desk all day. I don't really sit at a desk all day, I have different activities I do at intermittent times in the day, but sitting here from 9-6 would kill me! I think it's a really good helper in showing me what I don't want to do.

Some questions I'd like to ask my mentor would be-

1) How did you decide what you wanted to do when you were younger since you have mentioned you used to take dance classes?

2) Why didn't you pursue being a teacher, since you were a teaching assistant earlier?

3) Do you pull a lot of your educational program ideas from your past educational experiences?

4) Do you feel like growing up all over America helped in understanding other cultures?

From these questions I plan on asking more branched off questions, but as of now those 4 are what I could come up with without seeming redundant from my past interview.

1 comment:

  1. Good questions! Im glad you dont sit at your desk all day, being busy and all over the place seems much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete