Thursday, January 14, 2010

Interview Internship!

I'd really love to learn more about Lauren and how she ended up here, and since she's been filling me in on her current project here at the museum I'd love to know in what other ways I could help her out with anything. I'd probably end up interviewing her in my office on a Wednesday or on the floor since we're closed Wednesdays to the public somewhere in the afternoon.

Some big ideas are:
How did you get to your position?
Have you had this position at any other companies?
How did you find out about NCM?

I'd love to learn more about those questions because I would potentially be interested in her position when I'm older or something in the education department. I love the atmosphere here!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hallie, I can't wait to go by and visit you. Can you tell us more about the Teen project? What exactly is it? Any more pictures? We like pictures...especially Diego.

    ReplyDelete