Monday, January 11, 2010

Internship Project Ideas

1. What skills would you like to develop at your site?
I'd really like to develop more skills in the areas such as being able to create a proposal to market a certain idea to a group of people, and I'd also really like to just see how people work in a larger company. How people seamlessly work together is pretty cool!

2. What interests do you have regarding the work done at your site?
I really am interested with how they find all of the artists. I'm interested in how they come to finding them, do they go to the artist or vice versa?

3. What needs can you address (needs your mentor has, your company has, etc.) based on your skills and interests?
Video Editing and Blogging. A lot of programs my mentor and company has they aren't as experienced in them as I am, because of HTHMA, so I have been testing out new programs and am giving my mentor a demo of iStop sometime in the future. Also, with being a teenager, I provide a whole new outlook on things, a younger perspective so I think that could help out a lot as well.

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea, for your project
    in how they find artists

    good job! Hallisita(:

    ReplyDelete