Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Internship #13

Post 3 Pictures.
These blogs are getting harder to complete with the end of internship approaching because I have so much to do, so if one isn't up very early, that's why.


My desk is my primary base for the day, I do my blogs for NCM here, try and balance the school work we get with my internship work here as well. You can see I'm working on the Podcast Project since GarageBand is on the computer and my script is out on my desk.
"AEH Conelrad Device" is another Teen Studio installation, and I spent a lot of time assembling those little IKEA chairs, and thinking of possible safety restrictions. I spend a lot of time in Teen Studio.
My notepad, since I wasn't able to get a picture of my mentor since she was ill is the most important thing in my internship. I take it home with me and I always have it with me, it helps me remember everything since I have terrible memory. It remembers dates and deadlines and ideas for me like a good little notepad.

1 comment:

  1. looks like youre working hard at the museum! they are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete