Thursday, January 21, 2010

Internship Pictures!

I had a request to put more pictures in here, so I figured I would make a post dedicated solely to pictures of my internship. There is some of my work I've done, some of the museum it's self etc..

My newest favorite installation in Teen Studio. Currently writing a blog for it for NCM.
Typical desk for me.
Assembling stools from IKEA for the newest Teen Studio installation.
You know, being business casual and whatnot.
This is "Missing Links" by Felipe Dulzaides. It's a huge jumpy.
Entrance Animal Art sign.
"Toy an Horse" by Marcos Ramirez Erre. You can go in it's belly!
One of our Art Studio options is to create your own Birdhouse.
The Fundreds installation was just replaced, but this is what it was prior, idea by Mel Chin.
One of our own installations "Animal Sounds!"

Oh and just a shoutout to Diana's advisory, my favorite advisory for actually reading these things and making me take pictures for everything!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Children's museum! Great ideas for all of this exhibits, tell me when the Teen Studio is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pictures(:
    its so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool! I love how you took a picture of the new teen studio camera exhibit! Im still a little confused about it but it looks neat!

    blogging gnomee!

    ReplyDelete