Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Internship #4

1. What academic skills could you use on the job?
I can use all of my blogging skills from Randy's class, my editing skills from Chris's class and my math skills from Darren. (very minute math!)
2. What forms of collaboration could you use in a project?
I'm pretty sure this question is asking me if I could combine mediums? I can combine mediums in an expressive way of how I have worked throughout my time here, even though it's only been 5 days.
3. What technical skills can you use at your internship?
Lots of blogging already on top of the 4 weekly blogs for school, lots of web searching and podcasts, and combining information.
4. What new things can you learn while working at your site?
I can learn to be more work oriented, and obviously how to dress more business casual! I'd love to still see as I stated in previous blogs how the bigger picture comes together with so many people.
5. How can you exhibit, showcase or otherwise share your work?
I can put it up on my blog, youtube, email it to people, have it travel by word of mouth, see if I could display it somewhere, anything really.
6. How can your work or your skills & abilities help your company or organization?
In the last blog I answered this question. But, I think I can bring a new teenaged perspective to this company. I can bring new ideas that they maybe didn't think of, I can do lots of things with computers and computer programs etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment